The Ladies Without Age
in image: Morgan Fairchild, 63
Rarely, elderly people, who are full of vitality by the end of their lives and who look decades younger, are thus only due to good genes. Most of the time it is a combination of genes, lifestyle and way of thinking and feeling. Some of the characters below even say that they inherited bad genes, and that at 60-70 they look fabulous just because of their lifestyle.
Here are the secrets of the beauty of these ladies who not only do not look their age, but live with a lust for life that young people envy.
In order to make it easier for us to review this material, I finally synthesized what they call the secret of youth, vitality and beauty.
The secrets of youth, vitality and beauty to the deep old
“If you look good at 16 it is not your merit. But to look good at 60 is the merit of your soul.” (Marie Stopes)
in image: Jane Fonda, 75
- Eat vegetables and raw vegetables as more and more diverse and drink freshly squeezed juices and smoothies daily.
- If you do not like to eat vegetables, drink them in the form of smoothies and freshly squeezed juices.
- To introduce as many vegetables into your diet, start with freshly squeezed juice or green smoothie in the morning (from green fruits and leaves)
- Reduce as much as you can red meat and cereals and replace them with raw.
- Do not consume foods harmful to the skin (pickles, chewing gum, popcorn, 3 in 1 coffee, sugar, instant cut, fries, snacks, etc.)
- Eat simple foods
- Make a high intake of vitamin C from your diet (natural sources)
- Eat white mushroom soup (collagen source) at least 4 times a week
- Eat sweet potatoes
- Drink plenty of water
- Drink a glass of warm water in the morning on non-food
- Drink a glass of red beet juice in the morning for blood purification and a shiny complexion
- Drink goji tea, tea with honey (nourishing and purifying, beneficial for the skin)
- Do a lot of movement and sports a few times a week
- Yoga practice (for good circulation, detoxification, healthy joints, flexibility, energy and vitality)
- Practice dance of any kind or dance sports
- Do 200-300 abdomens a day
in image: Meryl Streep, 64
- Protect yourself from the sun with protective creams and appropriate clothing (the sun ages the skin). Do not leave the house without sun protection on the skin
- After sun exposure, make your skin moisturizing
- Spray on your face thermal water or mineral water to increase the natural ability to protect the skin.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly
- Moisturize your skin (alternates tonic lotion and moisturizing emulsion by gently massaging the skin for more supplements)
- Make natural masks for your skin (egg whites and honey for cleaning and whitening the skin – every two weeks, massage with ice cubes for firmness, rice water for toning – every evening)
- Make your mask with tomatoes and honey 2-3 times a week
- Add 5 tablespoons of olive oil in the bath water for fine skin
Other healthy habits
in image: Raquel Welch, 73
- Sleep enough
- Don’t take things too seriously
- It is good to have a positive attitude, to practice gratitude and to live like today would be your last day on earth
- The more you complain, the more chaotic your life is, and that affects your beauty. Take care of the peace of the heart
- Follow your heart and make decisions without hesitation and regret
- Watch comedies to keep your mind and young spirit (happy smile and well being are the secrets of a young face)
images from huffpost