Foot Massage – Benefits
Foot massage is a perfect option for relaxation, as it has been shown to have a positive effect on body function and overall health.
The soles of the feet concentrate many points that have direct connection with different organs of the body. In fact, all of these points represent a map of the whole body, and their stimulation by massage, before going to sleep, is particularly useful for health.
The positive effects of the foot massage:
- Improves blood circulation.
- It has a beneficial influence on muscle mass.
- Helps against many diseases.
- It is beneficial for the skin.
- Eliminates lactic acid.
- Reduces the effect of edema (during pregnancy).
- Helps in restless legs syndrome.
- Stimulates sweating.
- Destroy fat.
- Facilitates digestion.
- Improves blood circulation through tissues.
- Stimulates metabolism.
- Relieves pain and stiffness caused by physical overload during the day.
Foot massage prevents and treats many symptoms, such as stress, asthma, headaches, sinusitis, constipation and migraines.
NOTE: For massage, use lotion, cream or oil. They will help with the treatment, especially the oil that will soften the hard knocks.
The treatment should last 10-15 minutes for the best effect.
<<The content of the article is only informative and cannot be a substitute for the doctor’s advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist doctor.>>